For high schoolers Junior year is a big year, college applications and trying to figure out what they want to do with the rest of their lives is a huge part of the junior experience. I am sure as the parent of a high school junior Senior portraits have not even crossed your mind yet, but let me tell you why you should be planning them now, SENIOR MODEL PROGRAMS! This is the time of year that most photographers start looking for models for their senior model or senior rep program. and I am no exception. This year I have a fully revamped program that you cannot miss out on if your student will be a high school senior here in the Denver area next year! Here are all the details!
Class of 2019 True Senior Squad
This year the cost to join the true senior squad is only $50.00 but the savings included are huge. Members of my senior squad will receive the following perks.
- FREE 30 minute to 1 hour Junior interests shoot, digital images and print release included PLUS 50% off prints and canvases ordered from my A La Carte menu for this session only. ($700 value)
- FREE 2 hour Senior Adventures Portrait shoot (digital images and/or prints must be purchased OR earned from this session) ($200 value)
- $100 print credit for EACH friend or family member you refer to me when they book their adventure session. ($10 print credit if they book a True Moments session) These do not need to be senior portrait sessions, I also photograph families, children, newborns and maternity!
- Keep referring to earn a free shoot for Homecoming, Prom and/or Graduation!!
- Squad members get access to my Truth Photography insiders group on Facebook and members only perks and discounts!
- More fun perks announced throughout your senior year, including opportunities for the senior and their family to model for other free sessions!
All this ($900++ value) for only $50!!!!!
There are a few restrictions and requirements to this program. Here are some details on those.
I am only accepting 8 students into my Class of 2019 squad this year and only ONE student from each local school. Students must apply, be interviewed and accepted before officially becoming a member of the squad. Once accepted Squad members must agree to the following to participate in the program.
- $50 squad fee is due upon being accepted into the program and before we can schedule your Junior interests shoot.
- Junior interested shoot must take place in February or March 2018
- Senior Adventures shoot must take place between May and August 2018
- Members of the True Senior Squad agree to sign a model release for images from their sessions to be used in both digital and printed marketing materials by Truth Photography LLC and any other vendors who provide clothing or props for their sessions.
- Members of the True Senior Squad agree to share their images and tag the photographer on 2 or more social media accounts (For example the Seniors Instagram account and the mothers Facebook account would qualify for this requirement.)
- Members of the True Senior Squad agree to tell as many friends and family members about Truth Photography LLC as possible!
- Members of the True Senior Squad agree that they will not participate in any senior rep programs or model calls by other local photographers during the 16 month Senior Squad commitment period (Which ends after their high school graduation)
Interested in joining? Great! Click here to apply and I will contact you soon to set up your interview!!!
Truth Photography is a full service Northglenn Colorado based portrait company. Photographer Jennifer Tavera specializes in creating a unique photo session that will be an adventure for your child or family and turning the finished portraits into beautiful wall art for your home. For more information on my sessions join my insiders club at bit.ly/TruthPhotoInsiders